15-minute Beef Stew
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 sirloin steak, cut into 1- inch chunks
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix
- 1 cup water
- 2 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) new potatoes, drained and cut into chunks
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen peas and carrots
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown steak.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered 10 minutes or until steak is tender.
Also terrific with Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix.
Cost per recipe*: $10.47
Cost per serving*: $2.62
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Pe rServing||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||29 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Vitamin C||35 %|
|Vitamin A||30 %|