Onion-Glaze Baked Ham
- Recipe serves: 8
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 60 min
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Madeira wine [or sherry]
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 5 1/2 lbs. fully-cooked ham butt end
- 1 lb. shallots [or small onions], peeled and quartered
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Blend Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, water, sugar, wine, Spread and parsley in small bowl; set aside.
- Arrange ham in roasting pan. Score (lightly cut) fat with knife in diamond pattern; top with soup mixture. Arrange shallots around ham. Bake, stirring shallots and basting ham occasionally, 60 minutes or until golden brown.
Also terrific with Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix.
Cost per recipe*: $14.24
Cost per serving*: $1.78
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||25 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||20 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|