Baked Vegetable & Seafood Wontons
- Makes 40 wontons
- Prep Time 25 min
- Cook Time 25 min
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Vegetable Soup Mix
- 1 container (15 oz.) ricotta cheese
- 1/2 lb. imitation crabmeat, chopped*
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 40 thawed, frozen wonton wrappers
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil [or vegetable oil]
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a baking sheet and set aside.
- Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Vegetable Soup Mix, cheese, crab meat, garlic powder and pepper in medium bowl. Place 1 heaping teaspoon ricotta mixture on center of each wonton. Brush edges with water; gather wonton up and around filling, folding each corner into center and press firmly along seams and at top to seal. Place on baking sheet and brush with oil.
- Bake 25 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.
*VARIATION: Use 1-1/2 cups chopped cooked shrimp.
NOTE: Cover unbaked wontons with a damp cloth until ready to bake.
|Serving Size||40 wontons||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Pe rServing||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||40 wontons|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|