- Recipe serves: 8
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced dill pickles (optional)
- 9-inch baked pastry shell
- 1 small tomato, thinly sliced
- Brown beef in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat; drain.
- Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix blended with water and ketchup. Cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Stir in 3/4 cup cheese; remove from heat.
- Arrange pickles on bottom of pastry shell; add meat mixture. Top with tomato and remaining 1/4 cup cheese. Broil 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|