Cheesy Eggplant Casserole
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 31 min
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 medium eggplant, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 4 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix with bread crumbs in shallow bowl. Dip eggplant in egg beaten with water, then crumb mixture until evenly coated.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in 12-inch skillet and cook 1/2 of the eggplant over medium heat, turning once, 3 minutes or until golden. Repeat with remaining oil and eggplant, using additional oil if needed.
- Layer 1/2 of the eggplant, then 1 cup mozzarella cheese in 11 x 7-inch baking dish; repeat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake covered 25 minutes or until heated through.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Pe rServing||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|