Chicken & Broccoli With Garlic Sauce
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- In 12-inch non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and brown chicken. Remove chicken and set aside.
- In same skillet, add broccoli, and Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with water and soy sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Return chicken to skillet. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve, if desired, over hot cooked rice.
Image copyright © 2006 Publications International, Ltd. Used by permission.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Pe rServing||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|