- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 60 min
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 whole chicken (about 3 lbs.), cut into serving pieces
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 3/4 cups water, divided
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 container (8 oz.) sour cream
- Hot cooked noodles or rice
- Melt Spread in large skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken; drain. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, 1-1/2 cups water and paprika; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low, simmer covered 45 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken; keep warm.
- Stir flour blended with remaining 1/4 cup water into same skillet. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low, simmer uncovered, stirring frequently, 2 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Remove from heat, whisk in sour cream. Serve chicken and sauce over hot noodles.
Also terrific with Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion, Savory Herb with Garlic or Onion Mushroom Soup Mix.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|