Chicken Pot Pie
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 45 min
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 2 cups)*
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 2 medium carrots, cut lengthwise in half and sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 refrigerated pie crust [or pastry for single-crust pie]
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Melt Spread in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, 8 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken to 9-inch pie plate with slotted spoon.
- Cook celery, carrots and onion in same skillet, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes. Stir in green beans and Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with milk. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Turn vegetables into pie plate with chicken; top with crust and seal edges tightly. Pierce crust with fork. Bake uncovered 25 minutes or until golden. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
SUBSTITUTION: Use 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken or turkey and eliminate melting Spread and cooking chicken.
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|