Chicken with Green Beans
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1/2 lb. green beans, each cut in half
- 2 medium carrot, julienned (1/8-x 1/8- x 2-inch strips)
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1 cup water
- Dip chicken in mustard.
- Melt Spread in large skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Cook green beans, carrots and onion in same skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 5 minutes or until green beans are crisp-tender. Return chicken to skillet and simmer covered an additional 3 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice.
Also terrific with Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix.
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|