Chinese Pork & Vegetable Stir-Fry
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin [or boneless beef sirloin], cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 6 cups assorted fresh vegetables*
- 1 can (8 oz.) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and brown pork. Remove and set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet and cook red potatoes, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Stir in water chestnuts and Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix blended with water, orange juice, soy sauce and garlic powder. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 3 minutes. Return pork to skillet and cook 1 minute or until heated through.
*Assorted Fresh Vegetables: Use any of the following to equal 6 cups - broccoli florets, snow peas, thinly sliced red or green bell peppers or thinly sliced carrots.
TIP: Pick up pre-sliced vegetables from your local salad bar.
|Serving Size||4 servings|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|