Crisp Onion-roasted Potatoes
- Recipe serves: 8
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 60 min
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup olive oil [or vegetable oil]
- 1/4 cup Imperial® Spreadmelted
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme (optional)
- 1 tsp. marjoram leaves (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 lbs. all-purpose potatoes, cut into quarters
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Thoroughly blend all ingredients except potatoes in shallow baking or roasting pan. Add potatoes and turn to coat thoroughly. Bake uncovered, stirring occasionally, 60 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown. Garnish, if desired, with chopped parsley.
Also terrific with Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Pe rServing||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|