Delectable Beef Stroganoff
- Recipe serves: 8
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 50 min
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 2 lbs. boneless beef round steak [or chuck steak ], cut into thin strips
- 1 package (10 oz.) mushrooms, sliced
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Hot cooked noodles
- Melt Spread in large skillet over medium-high heat and brown beef with mushrooms. Add Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix blended with 1-3/4 cups water. Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 40 minutes or until beef is tender.
- Stir in flour blended with sour cream and remaining 1/2 cup water. Bring to the boiling point over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring constantly, until sauce is thickened, about 5 minutes. Serve over hot noodles.
Also terrific with Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom or Beefy Onion Soup Mix.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Pe rServing||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|