Easy Chicken Pot Pie
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 35 min
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix
- 1 pie crust or pastry for single-crust pie
- Preheat oven to 400°. Combine chicken and vegetables in 9-inch pie plate; set aside.
- Bring milk and Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix to a boil in small saucepan, over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Cook 1 minute. Stir into chicken mixture.
- Top with pie crust. Press pastry around edge of pie plate to seal; trim excess pastry, then flute edges. With tip of knife, make small slits in pastry.
- Bake 35 minutes or until crust is golden.
Also terrific with Lipton® Recipe Secrets ® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix.
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|