- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 can (15 oz.) red kidney beans, black and/or pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 cup water
- Brown ground beef in large non-stick skillet,; drain.
- Stir in beans, corn and Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix blended with water. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer 15 minutes or until sauce has thickened slightly.
*FIESTA CHICKEN CHILI - Omit ground beef. Heat 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil over medium-high heat and brown 1 lb. cut-up boneless chicken breasts. Continue as above.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Pe rServing||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|