Fresh Vegetables Over Couscous
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 8 min
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 lbs. assorted fresh vegetables*
- 1 can (15 oz.) chick peas or garbanzos, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup golden raisins (optional)
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin (optional)
- 1 box (10 oz.) couscous, prepared according to package directions
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat and cook vegetables, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender. Add chick peas, raisins and Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with water, lemon juice and cumin. Cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Serve over hot couscous.
*Use any combination of the following, sliced: zucchini, yellow squash, red onions, carrots, mushrooms or red or green bell peppers.
NOTE: Vegetable mixture may also be served over hot cooked white, brown or wild rice.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Pe rServing||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|