Grilled Potato Salad
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 40 min
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 lbs. small red or all-purpose potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil leaves
- Freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, Olive Oil, vinegar and garlic in large bowl; stir in potatoes.
- Grease 30 x 18-inch sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil; top with potato mixture. Wrap foil loosely around mixture, sealing edges airtight with double fold. Place on another sheet of 30 x 18-inch foil; seal edges airtight with double fold in opposite direction.
- Grill, shaking package occasionally and turning package once, 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Spoon into serving bowl and toss with basil and pepper. Serve slightly warm or at room temperature.
To prepare in the oven: Preheat oven to 450°. Prepare foil packet as above. Place in large baking pan on bottom rack and bake, turning packet once, 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Toss and serve as above.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Pe rServing||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|