- Recipe serves: 8
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 can (19 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 package (8.5 oz.) plain tortilla chips
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, brown ground beef over medium-high heat; drain.
- Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, black beans and salsa. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Arrange tortilla chips on serving platter. Spread beef mixture over chips; sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Top, if desired, with sliced green onions, sliced pitted ripe olives, chopped tomato and chopped cilantro.
Image copyright © 2006 Publications International, Ltd. Used by permission.
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|