Herbed Chicken & Vegetables
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 40 min
- 2 medium potatoes (about 1 lb.), thinly sliced
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves (about 2 lbs.)
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425°. In broiler pan, without the rack, add potatoes and carrots; arrange chicken on top.
- Pour Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with water and olive oil over chicken and vegetables.
- Bake uncovered 40 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender.
*SUBSTITUTION: Use 1 (2-1/2- to 3-lb.) chicken, cut into serving pieces.
SLOW COOKER METHOD: In slow cooker, layer potatoes, carrots then chicken. Pour Lipton® Recipe Secrets ® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with water and Olive Oil over chicken and vegetables. Cook covered on LOW 6 to 8 hours or HIGH 4 to 6 hours or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|