Honey Dijon Chicken
- Recipe serves: 6
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine Spread, mustard and honey in small bowl. Dip chicken in mustard mixture, then Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix combined with bread crumbs until evenly coated. Arrange chicken in 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan. Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Also terrific with Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix.
TIP: For HONEY DIJON CHICKEN FINGERS, cut chicken into strips and dip in mustard mixture, then soup mixture. Bake uncovered at 400° on 15-1/2 x 10-1/2 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray for 15 minutes or until chicken is done.
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|