Hot Artichoke Dip
- Makes 2 1/4 cups
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 30 min
- 1 package (9 oz.) frozen artichoke hearts
- 1 container (8 oz.) sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, melted
- Suggested Dippers*
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Puree artichokes in food processor or blender. Add sour cream and cheese; process until blended. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix. Turn into 2-1/2-cup casserole. Combine bread crumbs with melted Spread in small bowl; top casserole with bread crumbs. Bake 30 minutes or until heated through. Serve, if desired, with Suggested Dippers.
*Suggested Dippers: Use carrots, celery sticks, whole mushrooms and/or sliced zucchini.
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: Omit bread crumbs. Prepare mixture as above. Microwave at HIGH, turning casserole occasionally, 8 minutes or until heated through. Let stand covered 5 minutes. Serve as above.
Image copyright © 2006 Publications International, Ltd. Used by permission.
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|