Mashed Potatoes Florentine
- Recipe serves: 8
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 25 min
- 2 lbs. all-purpose potatoes, peeled, if desired, and cut into cubes
- 7 cups trimmed, washed and drained fresh spinach leaves [or kale leaves ] (about 1/2 lb.)*
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- Cover potatoes with water in large saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered 20 minutes or until potatoes are very tender. Stir in spinach and cook an additional 2 minutes or until spinach is wilted; drain.
- Return potatoes and spinach to saucepan; mash potatoes with spinach.
- Heat Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix with Spread in small saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally, until Spread is melted. Stir into potato mixture.
*SUBSTITUTION: Use 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, cooked and drained.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Pe rServing||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|