- Recipe serves: 8
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 120 min
- 2 lbs. boneless beef chuck steak [or round steak ], cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/3 cups sliced carrot
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) whole peeled tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup dry red wine [or water]
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms [or canned sliced mushrooms]
- 1 package (8 oz.) medium or broad egg noodles, cooked and drained
- Preheat oven to 400°. In 2-quart casserole, toss beef with flour, then bake uncovered 20 minutes. Add carrots, tomatoes and bay leaf, then Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix blended with wine.
- Bake covered 1-1/2 hours or until beef is tender. Stir in mushrooms and bake covered an additional 10 minutes. Remove bay leaf. Serve over hot noodles.
Also terrific with Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Beefy Onion Soup Mix or Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|