- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 1 small zucchini
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2 Tbsp. plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil leaves [or 1/2 tsp. dried basil leaves, crushed]
- Prepared marinara sauce
- Beat eggs, milk, Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix and cheese in medium bowl; set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook zucchini, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until tender. Stir in tomatoes and macaroni. Stir in egg mixture; cook uncovered over low heat (do not stir) 5 minutes or until eggs are almost set.
- Combine bread crumbs, basil and remaining 1/2 tablespoon oil in small bowl; sprinkle over egg mixture. Continue cooking 2 minutes or until eggs are set. To serve, cut into wedges. Serve with warm marinara sauce..
Also terrific with Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix, Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix or Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix.
FOOD NOTE: A frittata is an Italian omelet cooked over low heat and served open-faced, not flipped in half as in a French omelet.
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|