Pasta with Fresh Tomato Sauce
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 20 min
- Stand Time 30 min
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 large yellow and/or red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 8 ounces rotelle pasta [or bow tie pasta], cooked and drained
- Combine tomatoes, yellow pepper and red onion in large nonaluminum bowl. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with oil and vinegar. Cover and let stand at room temperature to let flavors blend, about 30 minutes.
- Toss tomato mixture with hot rotelle. Serve immediately or refrigerate and serve cold.
TIP: For BRUSCHETTA, spoon this fresh tomato mixture on toasted Italian or French bread slices.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|