Pecan Cheese Ball
- Recipe serves: 16
- Prep Time 15 min
- Chill Time 60 min
- 2 packages (8 oz. ea.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package cheddar cheese (about 8 oz.)
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted, if desired
- In large bowl, with electric mixer, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Stir in cheddar cheese, Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, parsley and garlic powder.
- Wet hands with cold water. Roll cheese mixture into ball. Roll cheese ball in pecans until evenly coated.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until set. Serve with crackers.
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|