Roasted Chicken & Garlic Provencale
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 45 min
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar (optional)
- 1 whole chicken ( about 2-1/2- to 3-lb.), cut into serving pieces
- 1 large onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 large tomato, cut into 8 wedges
- Preheat oven to 425°. Blend Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix, oil, water and vinegar in small bowl.
- Arrange chicken, onion and tomato in broiler pan without the rack. Evenly pour soup mixture over chicken and vegetables.
- Roast 45 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|