Roasted Vegetable Pizza
- Recipe serves: 6
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 30 min
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 1/2 lbs. assorted fresh vegetables*
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil [or vegetable oil]
- 1 (12-in.) prebaked pizza crust
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese [or mozzarella cheese ]
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, vegetables and olive oil in large plastic bag or bowl. Close bag and shake, or toss in bowl, until vegetables are evenly coated. Arrange vegetables in 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan; discard bag. Bake uncovered, stirring once, 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Arrange pizza shell on baking sheet; top with vegetables, then cheese. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
*Use any of the following, sliced: red, green or yellow bell peppers, red onion, zucchini, plum tomatoes and/or mushrooms.
FOOD NOTE: Vegetables may be roasted ahead of time for easy planning and a super-quick meal.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|