- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 30 min
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar [or white wine vinegar]
- Combine ground beef, egg and bread crumbs in medium bowl; shape into 16 (1-1/2-inch) meatballs.
- Heat oil in large skillet, over medium-high heat and brown meatballs. Cover and continue cooking, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes or until meatballs are done. Remove meatballs and set aside; reserve drippings.
- Add onion to reserved drippings and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix blended with water, sugar and vinegar. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and return meatballs to skillet; heat through. Serve over hot cooked noodles or rice.
Tip: Can also be served on rolls as a sandwich or with toothpicks as an appetizer.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|