Sausage, Peppers & Potatoes
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 25 min
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. sweet Italian sausage [or turkey sausage ]
- 2 large red and/or green bell peppers, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 lb. all-purpose potatoes, peeled and chopped (about 3 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and brown sausage. Remove from pan; reserve drippings. Cut sausage into 1-inch slices; set aside.
- Cook peppers in reserved drippings, stirring frequently, 2 minutes. Stir in potatoes and Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix blended with water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 10 minutes. Return sausage to skillet and simmer covered 5 minutes or until sausage is done and potatoes are tender.
Also terrific with Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix, Beefy Onion Soup Mix, Golden Onion Soup Mix or Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|