Savory Chicken With Artichokes
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 35 min
- 1 Tbsp. Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 whole chicken (2 1/2 - 3 lb.), quartered
- 1 jar (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, liquid reserved and coarsely chopped
- 1 jar (4.5 oz.) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup dry white wine [or water]
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1 cup frozen sliced carrots, thawed
- Heat oil over medium-high heat and brown chicken in large skillet. Stir in artichokes, mushrooms, 1/2 cup reserved artichoke liquid and white wine blended with Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix.
- Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 15 minutes.
- Stir in carrots and cook covered an additional 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|