Savory Chicken With Mushrooms & Spinach
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 30 min
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, pounded thin
- 1 1/2 cups fresh mushrooms [or canned mushrooms]
- 1 bag (10 oz.) fresh spinach leaves, rinsed and drained*
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- Heat 1 tablespoon Spread in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken until thoroughly cooked; remove chicken and keep warm.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet over medium heat and cook mushrooms, stirring frequently, 2 minutes. Add spinach and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes.
- Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Continue boiling, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
- To serve, arrange chicken over vegetable mixture. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice.
*SUBSTITUTION: Use 1 package (10 oz.) frozen leaf spinach, thawed and squeezed dry.
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||10 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|