Savory Dijon Chicken
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Marinate for 30 min
- Cook Time 8 min
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger (optional)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- Blend all ingredients except chicken in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag. Add chicken; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning once, 30 minutes to 3 hours.
- Remove chicken, reserving marinade. Arrange chicken on broiler pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray and top with marinade mixture. Broil or grill, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Also terrific with Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix.
TIP: For a restaurant-style chicken salad, simply slice chicken and serve over mixed greens.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|