Savory lo Mein
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 medium clove garlic
- 1 small head bok choy, cut into 2-inch pieces (about 5 cups)**
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 cup water
- 2 Tbsp. sherry (optional)
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger (optional)
- 8 ounces linguine [or spaghetti], cooked and drained
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat and cook garlic and bok choy, stirring frequently, 10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix blended with water, sherry, soy sauce and ginger. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Toss with hot linguine. Sprinkle, if desired, with toasted sesame seeds.
*If using Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix, omit garlic.
**SUBSTITUTION: Use 5 cups coarsely shredded green cabbage. Decrease 10 minute cook time to 3 minutes.
Also terrific with Lipton® Recipe Secrets ® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix, Lipton® Recipe Secrets ® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix or Lipton® Recipe Secrets ® Golden Onion Soup Mix.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Pe rServing||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|