Savory Roast Chicken
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 80 min
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary leaves
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 1/2 lbs. whole chicken, cut into serving pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, garlic, rosemary and olive oil in small bowl; rub on chicken.
- Arrange chicken, breast side up in 13 x 9-inch roasting pan with or without rack.
- Bake uncovered, basting occasionally, 1 hour 20 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted in thickest part of the thigh reaches 180°.
Cost per recipe*: $7.84
Cost per serving*: $1.96
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|