Savory Roasted Potatoes
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 40 min
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 4 medium all-purpose potatoes, cut into large chunks (about 2 lbs.)
- 1/3 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, melted
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 450°. Add all ingredients in large plastic bag or bowl. Close bag and shake, or toss in bowl, until potatoes are evenly coated.
- Arrange potatoes in 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan; discard bag.
- Bake, stirring occasionally, 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.
Cost per recipe*: $2.63
Cost per serving*: $0.66
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Pe rServing||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|