Savory Skillet Broccoli
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 6 cups fresh broccoli florets [or 1 lb trimmed green beans]
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook broccoli, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes.
- Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix blended with water. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 6 minutes or until broccoli is tender.
Also terrific with Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix.
Image copyright © 2006 Publications International, Ltd. Used by permission.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Pe rServing||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||40|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin C||170 %|
|Vitamin A||60 %|