Seafood Cocktails with Watercress Sauce
- Makes 8 appetizers
- Prep Time 10 min
- Chill Time 120 min
- 1 large bunch watercress , stems removed (about 2 cups loosely packed)*
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley, stems removed (about 1 cup loosely packed)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix
- 1 container (8 oz.) sour cream
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- *Suggested Seafood
- Process watercress, parsley and garlic in food processor or blender until blended. Add Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix, sour cream, Mayonnaise and pepper; process until smooth. Chill at least 2 hours. Serve with Suggested Seafood.
*Suggested Seafood: Use about 2 lbs. cooked and chilled butterflied shrimp, scallops, crab claws and legs, lobster meat or clams.
*Variation: Omit watercress. Use 2 small bunches parsley, stems removed (about 2 cups loosely packed).
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|