Simple Stuffed Potatoes
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 4 large baking potatoes, about 12 ounces each, cooked
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Beefy Onion Soup Mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; scoop pulp from each half and place in medium bowl. Add Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Beefy Onion Soup Mix, milk and Spread; mash.
- Spoon potato mixture back into potato shells. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- On baking sheet, arrange potatoes. Bake 10 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Also terrific with Lipton ® Recipe Secrets ® Onion Soup Mix.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Pe rServing||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|