Sweet Pepper Pizza Fingers
- Makes 24 appetizers
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 25 min
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 2 large green, red and/or yellow bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (13.8 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. In large skillet, melt Spread over medium heat and cook red peppers and garlic, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until peppers are tender. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix blended with water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 6 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Remove from heat; set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, on cookie sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, roll out pizza crust into 12 x 8-inch rectangle. Sprinkle 1 cup mozzarella cheese over crust; top with cooked pepper mixture, spreading to the edges of dough. Top with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- 3. Bake 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and topping is bubbly. Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes. To serve, cut into 4 x 1-inch strips.
TIP: Serve as a main-dish by cutting pizza into sicilian-style square pieces.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Pe rServing||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|