Creamy Bacon Dip
- Makes 3 cups
- Prep Time 10 min
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 container (8 oz.) sour cream
- 1 medium tomato, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 6 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled (about 1/2 cup) or 1/2 cup bacon bits
- Shredded lettuce
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except lettuce; chill, if desired.
- Garnish with lettuce and serve with your favorite dippers.
Also terrific with Lipton® Recipe Secrets ® Onion Soup Mix.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Pe rServing||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|