Roasted Chicken au Jus with Cheddar Broccoli Rice
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 40 min
- 2 1/2 lbs. whole chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli, prepared according to package directions
- Preheat oven to 425°. Arrange chicken in broiler pan without the rack; brush with Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix combined with olive oil.
- Roast chicken, basting occasionally, 40 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Remove chicken to serving platter. Add hot water to pan and stir, scraping brown bits from bottom of pan. Serve sauce over chicken with hot Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli.
Also terrific with Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion, Ranch or Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Pe rServing||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|