Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches
A great addition to a summer barbecue or perfect for a busy weekday dinner.
- Recipe serves: 10
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 360 min
- 3 lbs. boneless pork shoulder
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix [or Onion Soup Mix ]
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. hot pepper sauce
- 10 Kaiser rolls [or hamburger buns]
- Arrange pork in slow cooker. Combine remaining ingredients except rolls and pour over pork; turn to coat.
- Cook covered on HIGH 6 hours or on LOW 8 to 10 hours or until pork is tender.
- Remove pork; reserve juices. Shred pork with fork, then stir into reserved juices. Serve on rolls.
Cost per recipe*: $8.00.
Cost per serving*: $.80.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||180|
|Total Fat||20 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||48 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|