Slow Cooker Savory Herb Chicken
- Recipe serves: 8
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 240 min
- 2 1/2 lbs. whole chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 2 envelopes Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 2 medium red bell peppers, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup onion
- 1/2 cup dry white wine [or water]
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker. Cook covered on LOW 8 to 10 hours or HIGH 4 to 6 hours.
- Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice.
Cost per recipe*: $10.44.
Cost per serving*: $1.31.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||10 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||70 %|