Slow Cooker Cowboy Chili
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 240 min
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 can (16 oz.) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 oz.) Mexican-style corn
- In slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cook covered on LOW 6 to 8 hours or HIGH 4 to 6 hours.
- Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice and garnish with sour cream, sliced green onions and shredded cheddar cheese.
Variation: Use 1 lb. browned ground beef, ground chicken or ground turkey instead of chicken thighs.
Cost per recipe*: $7.80.
Cost per serving*: $1.95.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Pe rServing||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|