Slow Cooker Hot Golden Artichoke Dip
- Makes 3 cups
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 120 min
- 1 can (14 oz.) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 container (8 oz.) sour cream
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix
- Combine all ingredients in 1-1/2-quart slow cooker.
- Cook covered on HIGH 2 hours or until heated through. Stir before serving and serve with your favorite dippers.
TIP: Keep dip warm by leaving the slow cooker on low for your party!
If using larger slow cooker, double recipe to ensure proper cooking.
Cost per recipe*: $8.99.
Cost per 2-Tbsp. serving*: $0.37.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|