Slow Cooker Sausage & Peppers
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 240 min
- 4 green bell peppers, sliced (about 4 cups)
- 1 1/2 lbs. sweet Italian sausage links
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 can (8 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed
- In slow cooker, combine all ingredients.
- Cook covered on LOW 8 to 10 hours or HIGH 4 to 6 hours or until sausage is done. Serve over hot cooked pasta or in hero rolls.
Photo Copyright 2006 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.
Cost per recipe*: $7.45.
Cost per serving*: $1.86.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Pe rServing||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|