Slow Cooker Chicken & Black Bean Chili
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 30 min
- Cook Time 240 min
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (28 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chilies, undrained
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. hot pepper sauce*
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine all ingredients except cilantro in slow cooker. Cook covered on LOW 8 to 10 hours or HIGH 4 to 6 hours.
- Stir in cilantro and serve, if desired, with shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream.
*Such as Tabasco®.
Cost per recipe*: $8.37.
Cost per serving*: $2.09.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Pe rServing||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|