Slow Cooker German-style Pork Roast
- Recipe serves: 6
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 240 min
- 2 large Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored and quartered
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) sauerkraut, drained
- 3 medium carrot, peeled and cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix
- 2 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 3 lbs. pork shoulder
- Combine apples, sauerkraut and carrots in slow cooker. Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix, sugar, mustard and thyme in small bowl,; evenly rub on pork. Place pork on apple mixture.
- Cook covered on LOW 8 to 10 hours or HIGH 4 to 6 hours.
- To serve, slice pork and serve with apple mixture.
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|