Carolina Pulled Pork
- Recipe serves: 10
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 240 min
- 3 lbs. boneless pork shoulder
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. hot pepper sauce
- 1 Tbsp. prepared mustard
- Arrange pork in slow cooker. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over pork; turn to coat.
- Cook covered on LOW 8 to 10 hours or HIGH 4 to 6 hours until pork is tender.
- Remove pork; reserve juices. Shred pork with fork, then stir into reserved juices. Serve, if desired, on Kaiser rolls or hamburger buns.
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|