Savory Onion-Crusted Chicken Recipe
Our Mayonnaise + Lipton Onion Soup Mix = the perfect onion crusted chicken - and it only requires four ingredients! It's so easy and delicious that it just might become your go to chicken recipe!
- Recipe serves: 8
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 lbs.)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix with bread crumbs in shallow dish; set aside.
- Toss chicken with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise in medium bowl, then dip each coated breast in onion mixture, turning to coat on all sides. Arrange chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Serving suggestion: Try serving over a bed of fresh salad greens!
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Pe rServing||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Trans Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|
|Vitamin C||-1 mg|
|Vitamin A||-1 IU|